The Bundt® Pan is Nordic Ware's beloved and iconic original Bundt® design. This pan's versatile size, shape, and crisp details work well with present-day 10-15 cup Bundt® mixes and recipes because of the narrow base, straight sides, and extra-large center tube. The alternate vertical flutings make slicing and serving clean and easy. Handles make lifting and unmolding a breeze. This is a staple for every kitchen.
- For 10-12 cup recipes.
- 14.5 Cup total capacity.
- Made of cast aluminum.
- Oven safe to 400˚F.
- Nonstick coating for easy release of baked goods and for easy cleanup.
- Exterior color is bronze and the interior is gray.
- Made in America.
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Disclaimer: All products sold by Dealz & Stealz (DBA UglyBox) are surplus or gray-market goods. These goods are new unless otherwise specified. Manufacturer’s warranties and related services do not apply except as permitted by the manufacturer.